Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blog Makeover

Well, the truth is, I got tired of my blog. Tired of the theme, the pictures, the same-ness. It was getting musty. So I did a blog makeover. On this “new” blog, during a new phase of my life, I hope to share some of my God-moments with you through poetry, prose, and pictures. And I hope (ahem) to post more often than in the previous months.

For those of you who have me on your blogroll: It would be great if you could take a moment to reenter my URL so that my new blog name is displayed on your list. The post titles will still feed into your blog, but unless you reenter the exact same URL in your blogroll, it will be under the old title. Make sense?

What do you say? Do you like the new look?

4 comments:

  1. i LoVe the new look!! :) You inspired me to revamp mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great title! I love the look. When the page came up I wondered if I'd clicked the right link. I like the idea of a new look for a new phase of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, I absolutely LOVE the new look! Great change!! Thanks for making your blogspot a place where I can come to get refreshment and encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look, Rosanne. About FB...I think that you should get it just so more people read all the great stuff you write here. You have a message to share!!!!!!!!! -Shaunda

    ReplyDelete