Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Leaving.

My apologies for the lack of posts.

My life has been a little crazy.

And now, I have only one day left at home instead of three, like I thought. I'm spending the next week with my grandparents, and without internet.

So the next time I post I'll probably be in New York.

I would love your prayers.


My favorite verses right now:

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
(Lamentations 3:23)

Somehow, that gives me perspective. And I am amazed.

2 comments:

  1. Rosie dear, Just want you to know that your are often in my prayers and always on my mind! Love you lots! God bless you RICHLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so very much. We all love you. Emma is giving kisses and does patty cake. You would just love her. She waves by by and says daddy hey and da.

    ReplyDelete