Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Encouraging Words


"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works" (Hebrews 10:24)



Some articles I have enjoyed recently which I think would be worth your time as well:

Seeking and Finding

Thoughts from Kaysie on seeking God each day.

Loving Resistance
An article by Becca about how Jesus' love works against evil, and how He wants to work through us...powerful and challenging!

Also, the online magazine at setapartgirl.com has some wonderful articles this month.

Happy February!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored you linked my post! I am blessed to know you were blessed by it! Funny, how that knowledge solidifies and validates my own search for Truth...

    I hope your day is going well, and I'll see you at clubs on Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete