Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Little Update on My Life

Christmas vacation is coming to an end...and this evening as I sit at the computer working on our school schedule I realize I am ready to again take up the challenge of teaching my sisters. One of the biggest changes for me in 2008 was going from student to teacher. But I am still learning so much every day...as a direct result of teaching. :-)

Now for some pictures (surprise, surprise!)...


This would be the graduating class of 2008 from Faith Builders Christian School. (Wow, that seems like so long ago, but I still miss these people!)

Here are some pics of my students (who also happen to be my sweet sisters)...


Miss Veronica working on...something. I don't always let my students lounge on the sofa. :-)


And the budding scientist observing a mixture...or is it a solution?


And I couldn't find any pictures of Miriam doing schoolwork, but here she is. :-)


Have a wonderful 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Rosie, I didnt see these pictures until now. They are very good!! Especially the graduating class picture! :) ~ DJH

    ReplyDelete